Thursday, September 4, 2014

The books behind S. Holmes

As mentioned in podcast #2 I have book recommendations for how to write villains and the chaos they create.

#1. As mentioned in the podcast Making of S. Holmes #2 – this book is one I use daily for writing. It’s creditable, cram packed with information, and easy to understand. Key to writing villains is to make phycology your best friend. This book makes that step easier. #2. When doing a whodunit, you have to look up things on the web that probably are really suspicious. This book helped me keep my internet history from looking…well, worse. Within the pages of this book you have a basic guide to writing accurate forensics – from the crime scene to the morgue. Definitely a book that should be on the must have list if you’re wanting to write blood, horror, and the morbid aspect of life. #3. My other must have book to keep the Internet history clean. Book of Poisons is one of those odd books that I find myself using every once in a while for projects. Inside there are the nature made poisons – like hemlock, snake venoms – and industrial. Each poison gives a medical break down of what the symptoms are, reaction time, and a level of how deadly said poison is. First three books down on the recommendation list, many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment